Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New York City Instagram Diary




Location: New York City

I think I have found one of my most favourite cities! As soon as I arrived in this amazing buzzing place, I felt completely at home! Here is my little instagram diary of the many adventures we had in New York.

1. Flying over the mountains from Calgary to San Francisco for a short stop over.
2. Times Square
3. Grand Central Station
4. Some treats we picked up at Magnolia's.
5. Flowers at Grand Central Station.
6. Spices and tea at Grand Central Station.
7. Diptyque store in Bleecker Street.
8. Central Park
9. The Museum of Natural History
10. Squirrel spotting in Union Square.
11. 9/11 memorial
12. Wall Street
13. MOMA
14. Poetry slam in the Lower East Side.
15. Upper East Side adventures.
16. Shopping time
17. At Madison Square Gardens - Knicks vs. Timberwolves
18. View from the Top of the Rock.








No comments:

Post a Comment