Here is a few pictures from my first couple of weeks in Canada.
1. With my baby sister Holly, the day I left for Canada.
2. At Sydney Airport on a very long stop over... next stop Vancouver.
3. Flying over the mountains from Vancouver to Calgary.
4. Finding new snacks, these are so good!
5. Shopping at Chinook in Calgary and preparing for winter.
6. Fish tacos at the Fairmont Hotel in downtown Calgary.
7. First Calgary Flames game at the Saddledome. Flames won!
8. Walking around Glenmore Resovoir.
9. Lake Louise
10. Taking in the most beautiful scenery at Lake Louise.
11. The view from our hotel room at Lake Louise.
12. The top of Sulfur Mountain Summit.
13. Another view of the Sulfur Mountain Summit.